Glencoe, IL 60022-1697
Business Philosophy & Expertise
With top selling, top performing sales volume results for over 28 years, Gloria Matlin has been a Chicago North Shore, Illinois real estate expert representing Coldwell Banker’s top ranking Glencoe office. She proudly serves North Suburban Winnetka, Wilmette, Highland Park, Kenilworth, Northbrook, Deerfield, Northfield, Lincolnshire, Buffalo Grove, Glenview, Skokie and of course Glencoe communities. As a seasoned North Shore Realtor, she is a trusted resource, and maintains national top 2% performance success with grace and tenacity. As a member of the International Presidents Elite “Coldwell Banker Presidents Club” she strives for excellence. She is known as North Shore’s consummate real estate professional.
Gloria’s area of expertise includes a robust background in new construction and luxury residences. She enjoys helping clients create their North Shore real estate dreams from start to finish, whether the client is a first time buyer or an empty nester she lends her expertise every step of the way. She is also a Certified Relocation Specialist-- “On The Go? Move With Glo” helping out of area buyers find the perfect place to call home. Representing sellers has always been her passion, creating the best marketing plan to fit each individual clients needs and helping the client get through what can be an emotional endeavor. She is a member of the North Shore,IL Board of Realtors, National Association of Realtors, and Cartus Marketing Specialist.
Thanks to many referrals, Gloria’s sales have exceeded well over $300 million dollars in closed sales and she continues to be enthusiastic with each challenge that comes in our constantly changing real estate market. Technology has played a major role in her growth; embracing the newest tools and trends keeping her always in the forefront so she can be there for her buyers and sellers 24/7.
Gloria has lived in the North Shore area for over 30 years with her husband and has raised 2 children in the New Trier High School district. She has pledged to continue supporting the community that has given back to her many times over by volunteering for village events and is proud to be a member of the Glencoe Chamber of Commerce, American Cancer Society, American Diabetes Association and Josselyn Center for Mental Health. Gloria has also been a past board member of Access Living-Americans with Disabilities and a liaison for Coldwell Banker Charitable Foundation that includes Ronald McDonald House.
Glo enjoys spending time with her family taking in Blackhawk hockey games and visiting a family vacation home in Michigan.
- Gloria is a consummate professional and a pleasure to have both as a colleague and a friend. If you have property to buy or sell in the North Shore, she is high on my recommended list.
- I’ve known Glo both professionally and personally for the past 14 years. I’ve referred her clients which have had nothing but rave reviews about her. She handles all of her clients with a personal touch and gives expert advice from years of experience. She is trustworthy and capable to handle anything that comes her way. I would highly recommend her without a second thought and am proud to be her friend.
- Gloria is the ultimate professional. She is highly organized and detail oriented. Gloria has a very high service ethic which I find rare these days; focusing on her clients’ needs first! I strongly recommend partnering and working with Gloria as she is a true leader in the industry.
- Gloria’s commitment to her clients in unique. She truly listens and finds a good fit for her clients’ needs and not her own. Fun, friendly and charming.
- I had the good fortune of working with Glo at Coldwell Banker and as one realtor to another, would highly recommend her! Glo is always the first agent in the office and the last to leave. Her dedication and commitment to her clients is unparalleled. The knowledge and ease she brings to her clients’ experience is second to none!
- Always a step ahead of the market. Thorough and caring, bright and persevering. This is who you want on your side when you want to get to the best choices first and make a fast, smart deal. She sold our home and found a new one for us. Received top dollar on the sale but didn’t pay it on the rebound. Great service provider. Very approachable and pleasant to work with. We heartily recommend her advocacy on your behalf. Top qualities: personal, expert, high integrity.
International Presidents Circle